“So helpful, and something we will always remember!”Lindy (Houston, TX)
“Thought it was very professional and engaging.”Larry (Albuquerque, NM)
- “I wanted to thank you very much for being supportive from the first time I emailed you. Your phone consultation gave me a feeling of hope that I have not had for a long time.”
Dan (Denver, CO)
- “I wish we had more than just a week to spend with you. We addressed several key issues but could definitely have used at least another week intensive and follow up visits.”
Jenn (Phoenix, AZ)
- “The one on one time and special care that Jordan took with each of us was invaluable, and the entire first day was a learning experience that we’ll never forget.”
John (Colorado Springs, CO)
I’d recommend your Intensive to any couple needing help with their marriage.Mike (Charleston, SC)
- “Thank you so much for taking the time to meet with us and take us rock climbing…It was a great experience and we got so much out of the counseling. We LOVED it and the whole day prompted a lot of great discussion. We hope to be able to come out again at some point for a retreat. Thanks again!”
Heather (Atlanta, GA)
- “I will keep this short and sweet. If you are willing to show up, be honest and work hard, I cannot see how one could have anything other than a very positive outcome. I was blown away at how quickly we got to the root of the problem and started to work with it. I have previous experience with counseling and therapy and I have never seen anything like this. Simply awesome.”
Shane (Cheyenne, WY)
I am so glad we decided to do the intensive. It gave us more time to dig deep on some issues, and we learned so much.
Mom and Daughter (AK)
This has been absolutely amazing. Painful at times, but life changing. Our lives are on a course 180 degrees in a better direction. Thank you...You rock.
Jake and Gina (CA)
NOTE: Names have been changed to protect anonymity.