“So helpful, and something we will always remember!”Lindy (Houston, TX)
“Thought it was very professional and engaging.”Larry (Albuquerque, NM)
- “I wanted to thank you very much for being supportive from the first time I emailed you. Your phone consultation gave me a feeling of hope that I have not had for a long time.”
Dan (Denver, CO)
- “I wish we had more than just a week to spend with you. We addressed several key issues but could definitely have used at least another week intensive and follow up visits.”
Jenn (Phoenix, AZ)
- “The one on one time and special care that Jordan took with each of us was invaluable, and the entire first day was a learning experience that we’ll never forget.”
John (Colorado Springs, CO)
I’d recommend your Intensive to any couple needing help with their marriage.Mike (Charleston, SC)
- “Thank you so much for taking the time to meet with us and take us rock climbing…It was a great experience and we got so much out of the counseling. We LOVED it and the whole day prompted a lot of great discussion. We hope to be able to come out again at some point for a retreat. Thanks again!”
Heather (Atlanta, GA)
- “I will keep this short and sweet. If you are willing to show up, be honest and work hard, I cannot see how one could have anything other than a very positive outcome. I was blown away at how quickly we got to the root of the problem and started to work with it. I have previous experience with counseling and therapy and I have never seen anything like this. Simply awesome.”
Shane (Cheyenne, WY)
I am so glad we decided to do the intensive. It gave us more time to dig deep on some issues, and we learned so much.
Mom and Daughter (AK)
NOTE: Names have been changed to protect anonymity.